新聞動態
公司動態
會議與講座
精彩資料
會議報導
SCI&基金&講座資料
MedSci服務與公司動態
會議資訊
常見問題FAQ
專業知識
疾病標準指南
醫學英語
醫學統計與圖表製作技巧
研究動態與學術教育
SCI論文寫作與基金申請
研究動態
Newsletter
當前位置:首 頁 >> 新聞中心: 醫務人員常用英語口語對話

醫務人員常用英語口語對話

添加時間:2013-12-21

1. What can do for you?
你有什麼事?
2.May I help you?
我能幫你什麼忙?
8.Please take a seat!
please sit down!
請坐下.
4.Wait a moment, please.
請等一等.
5.Sorry to have kept you waiting.
對不起讓你久等了.
6.It is not serious.
病情不嚴重.
7.Don't worry.
There is nothing to worry about.
不必顧慮。
8.You need a thorough examination.
你需要做一個全麵檢查.
9.You will have to stay in hospital for sevral days.
你需要在醫院裏住幾夭.
We think that you had better be hospitalized
我們認為你最好住進醫院來。
10. You should stay in bed for a few days.
你需要臥床幾天.
11. You can keep on working.
You can carry on with your work.
可以繼續工作。
12. You should be very careful for a week or two
這一兩周內,你需要很注意。
13. Try to relax and keep calm.
盡量放鬆保持鎮靜。
14. You'll soon be all right.
你很快就會好起來的.
15. 1'm sure this medicine will help you a great deal.
這藥對你肯定會很有效的.
16. Feeling well again is a rather slow process,I'm afraid.
恐怕痊愈將是一個很慢的過程.
17. You will have to wait for twenty minutes.
你需要等20分鍾.
18.Complete recovery will take a rather long time.
徹底恢複需要一段很長的時間。
19. You will have to come here for periodical check-ups.
你需要定期來門診檢查.
20. If you feel worse, please come back to the clinic right away.
要是你覺著病加重了,就請馬上來門診。
21.If you feel worried, don't hesitate to go to the clinic anytime, day or night.
你要覺著難受,無論白天黑夜都趕緊上醫院看去.
22.I'll come right away.
我馬上就來.
23.I'm going to make arrangements for your admission.
我去給你安排住院.
24.Please come with your interpreter next time.
下次請帶翻譯來。
25. Do you understand what I'm saying?
你明白我的話嗎?
26.Is there anything else you would like me to explain to you?
你看在哪些方麵還需要解釋呢?
27. Shall I explain it again?
需等我海解釋一遍嗎?
28.If the trouble persists come back again.
要是情況還不見好,就請你再來門診吧。
29. There doesn't seem to be anything serious, but we'11 take an x-ray just to be certain.
不象有什麼嚴重情況,但還是要拍張x線片肯定一下。
30. Please wait until we get the result of the x-ray (blood test).
請等一下,我們需要看一下X線片(驗血)的結果。
31. It's difficult to say just now exactly what's wrong.
現在還不好說是什麼問題。
32. This is quite common among people of your age.
在您這樣歲數人當中,這可太尋常了.
This often happens to people of your age.
這種情況經常發生在你這樣歲數的人.
This often occurs at your age.
這就經常出在你這種歲數上。
33. This kind of illness usually occurs among people whose work requires a lot of concentration(who undergo a lot of stress).
這種病通常發生在工作要求精神高度集中的(精神緊張的)人們當中。
34.I suggest you do some light exercises.
我建議你做些輕微的鍛煉。
I suggest you have a course of acupuncture.
我自頗胞一個療程的針灸.
I suggest that you get physiotherapy treatment.
我建議你作理療。
I suggest that you take Chinese herbs.
我建議你吃中藥。
35.I would like to transfer you to the gynecology (surgery,dermatology, urology department。
我要將你轉到婦科(外科、皮科、泌尿科)去.
36. Your WBC(RBC, hemoglobin,urine stool,sputum) should be checked.
你的白細胞(紅細胞,血紅蛋白,尿,大便,痰)需要檢查一下.
37. A smear should be taken.
需要做個塗片.
A culture should be done.
需要做個培養。
38. Please don't eat anything tomorrow morning before blood test.
明早查血以前不要吃東西。
39. Please wait for the result of your hemoglobin test.
請等一下你的血紅蛋白化驗結果.
40. What's your trouble?
你哪裏覺著不好?
41. How long have you been feeling unwell?
你不舒服多久了。
42. What medicine did you take?
你吃的是什麼藥?
43.Have you taken any medicine?
你吃過什麼藥嗎7
44.Did you take your temperature?
你試過體溫嗎?
45.Do you smoke (drink)?
你吸煙(喝酒)嗎?
46. Have you any temperature (a cough, a bed headach)?
你發燒(咳嗽,劇烈的頭痛)嗎?
47.Have your ever had jaundice (low grade fever,any chronic ailments, cold sweats at night, attacks of asthma)?
你有過黃疸(發低燒,任何慢性病,夜間出冷汗,哮喘發作)嗎?
48.Do you sufer from heartburn stomachaches (loose bowel movements,chest pains)?
你的胃有過燒心感(稀便,胸痛)嗎?
49. Do your want to have your tooth extracted (tooth filled, dressing changed,blood pressure checked?
你要拔牙(補牙,換藥,量血壓)嗎?
50.Let me examine you please.
我給你檢查一下.
51.Please take off your shoes and lie down.
請脫鞋,躺下.
52,Please unbutton your shirt and loosen your belt.
請解開上衣的扣子,鬆開腰帶.
53.Please take off your trousers.
請脫下褲子.
54. Please lie on your back (stomach, right side, left side)。
請仰臥(俯臥,右側臥,左側臥)。
55.Please bend your knees.
請屈膝.
56.pleare relax.
請放鬆.
57. Please breathe deeply(normally).
請深呼正常呼吸).
58. Please stick Out your tongue.
請伸出舌頭.
59.Please let me feel your pulse.
讓我摸摸你的脈搏。
60.Let me take your blood pressure
我給你量一下血壓.
61.Pleas,lift your left leg(right leg)
請抬起你的左腿(右腿).
62. Please open your mouth and say "Ah".
請張開口說"啊"
63. It is normal(essentially normal).
結果正常(基本正常).
64.Have you ever received any treatment before?
你以前治過嗎?
65. Has it gotten worse?
情況變壞了嗎?
66.Has it happened before?
這種情況以前發生過嗎?
67. Are you feeling better?
你覺著好一些嗎?
68.Is the pain gentting less?
疼痛減輕些了嗎?
69. Does it still hurt?
還疼嗎?
70.How long have you had this pain?
你從什麼時侯開始有這種痛的?
71. What kind of pain is it?
是什麼樣的痛?
72. Please tell me something of your past illnesses.
請告訴我你過去的病史。
73. Is there any blood in your stool(urine,sputum)?
你的大便裏(尿裏,痰裏)有血嗎?

醫學英語相關的新聞


JACC Card inter:新型頸動脈支架係統(CGuard)好處多多
JCEM:糖尿病並發症嚴重程度與癡呆症發病風險相關
ASCO2015:ERY001對比L-ASP治療ALL的療效
JAMA Pediatr:極早產兒的氧氣飽和度目標範圍
我英文不好 你不要騙我
Native speaker論文45個最經典替換詞——寫作即時高大上!
SCI 常見經典句型-4
SCI 常見經典句型-3
SCI 常見經典句型-2
web对话
live chat